The Directorate-General of Justice Administration (DGAJ) is a service of the Ministry of Justice tasked with ensuring operational support to the courts, namely in the following areas:
- Training the court staff (Training Centre)
- Recruiting, managing and administrating the court staff
- Processing the remunerations of court staff
- Ensuring the criminal and disobedience identification services
- Supporting judicial archives
- Ensuring international judicial cooperation in the field of maintenance, service, taking of evidence in civil or commercial matters and cross-border civil actions in the EU.